Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 7 - Raw Ramblings

The Cheesy Kale chips are done! They aren't half bad. lol. I can't say that I'm addicted to them like so many others claim to be, but I can eat them. It's a good thing too, because here's my jar full of them. They're very light but I will need to get used to the cheesy taste. I actually preferred the way they tasted before I dehydtrated them. Oh well.


I actually have another recipe that I tried once before that I really liked. It's called "Seasoned Kale Chips". I might make up a batch of those tomorrow so I can have them for the weekend. We are headed out of town and I need to bring a bunch of raw food with me to live on.

Today's food consumption:

Breakfast: GRAWnola with Almond Milk and some sliced up bananas and raisins. I totally forgot about my blueberries. That would have been really good!

Mid morning: 20 ounces of freshly squeezed Grapefruit Juice

Lunch: Salad of Romaine, Radishes, Red Cabbage, Carrots, Cucumbers, Avocado, Tomatoes, Green Onions, Mushrooms, Sunflower Seeds with Balsamic Vinegarette dressing.

Afternoon: 1/2 quart of Carrot, Apple, Romaine juice

Evening: Large slice of Watermelon and a handful of Kale chips. Three slices of raw pizza, plus Alkaline water throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment