Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 11 - Hung Over

I paid the price for my BBQ chips as I woke up with puffy eyes and a sour stomach. I felt drugged ... all from a couple of handfuls of chips. But I'm not the only one who didn't feel well. Most of the folks who ate that nasty Mexican food complained about feeling sick afterwards. Imagine that?!

So, today is another day. What do I do? We go to breakfast and I decide to order a veggie omelet with uncooked veggies. Unfortunately, the omelet came with .... HOME FRIES!!! OHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE potatoes! Yes, I ate the litte suckers, but there really wasn't that many; only about two tablespoons worth. And for most of the day, I had heartburn.

For lunch, we stopped at a Rib and BBQ place and I ordered a Chicken Tender Salad. I removed the chicken and brought it home for the dogs. There was a sprinkling of finely grated cheddar cheese that would be too tedious to try to remove. Besides, I'd still be sitting there picking cheddar off my salad.

We got home and I had an orange to settle my stomach. Then I had an apple and a banana. Overall, I don't think I did that bad. I wish I wouldn't have eaten the chips or potatos, but it's done and overwith and I'm continuing on my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment