Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 18 - NO MORE Peaches!! =(

I went to the grocery store after church to get some peaches ... but there weren't any, so I had to make a smoothie without them. It wasn't as good as yesterday's smoothie.

Brunch: I didn't get a chance to eat before church this morning, so when I got home at noon, I made a smoothie of almond milk, kale, banana, strawberries, pineapple and cacao nibs.

Lunch: I snacked on red grapes.

Since it was a chilly day today, hubby decided to make some chili - and not the raw version. It smelled SOOOOO good and it was very tempting. I knew I had to come up with a plan to buffer the temptation.

I decided to make some raw soup so I threw together the following ingredients and named it:

Sweet Kale Soup
2 handfuls of kale
1/2 avocado
1 apple
2 small cilantro leaves
2 tsp. lime juice
Herbamere seasoning to taste

It was yummmy!!!

Dinner: Energy flat bread and pate, and Sweet Kale soup.

Evening: Snacked on more red grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment