Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 13 - Melon Flush

After riding over 330 miles on a motorcycle this weekend, I figured an adjustement was in order ... so I drove to Alabama to see my amazing chiropractor ... a mere 310-mile roundtrip. What's wrong with this picture, you may ask?! lol. Well, he's just THAT good! When you find a good chiropractor, you drive across county lines, but when you find a PHENOMENAL chiropractor, you drive across state lines!

Since I spent six hours driving, I had to keep my fluid intake down while driving otherwise, I'd be stopping at every gas station to empty my bladder, thus making the trip even longer.

So, my consumption today was:

Juice of 3 carrots, 1/4 cucumber, 1 Fuji apple and 1 TBSP of Wheat Grass.
a bunch of Buchwheat bars
Salad of spring greens, tomatos, carrots
Handful of red grapes as I walked around the grocery store.
1/2 liter of alkaline water
Energy Flat Bread with raw Rich Cheddar Cheese
1/2 small round watermelon - after I got home! If you want to flush your bladder, eat 1/2 a watermelon!! It does the job right quick! lol.

Also, I came across the following video that shows an easier way to open coconuts, but you have to be a bit more aggressive that I am. Check it out! It's 3/4 of the way through the video, so learn while you watch! And in case you want to hear everything Anand has to say, I've included the second video as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment