Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 15 - Chillin'

It's a chilly day today, so I'm just chillin.

For all that raw food prep I was doing the first two weeks of my challenge. I'm taking it easy this week and just consuming juice and smoothies and a salad. Fortunately, I took before and after pictures of my smoothie, so I can remember the ingredients! lol.

BEFORE
I've been getting bored with my usual same-ole smoothie, so this morning I made a smoothie of Romaine, Parsley, Banana, Grapes, Vanilla Bean, Strawberries, Blueberries, juice of 1 1/2 Fuji Apples, 1 TBSP. of Coconut Oil, 1 tsp. Maca, 1 tsp. Mesquite Powder.

I just love the looks of fresh fruit and greens in my blender. Such pretty colors.



AFTER
Look at that color! And it was SOOO smooth and yummy.

Then I had a smoothie of kale, coconut water, banana, strawberries, blueberries.

I munched on my favorite snack throughout the day - red grapes. Just love those things.

For dinner we are going to Ruby Tuesday's and I plan to have a lovely salad.

I did want to make some Seasoned Kale Chips today, but after getting home from grocery shopping, I realized I was missing one of the ingredients needed. Ahhh, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment