Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 30 - Still hanging in there!!

Had a great day today. Went to the gym this morning with my hubster.

I drank a quart of Kale, Banana,and Water smoothie. That filled me up for most of the day.

I did grab a bite of my raw brownie before dinner and it tastes even better today than it did yesterday! Oh, and I also had a tangerine.

My inlaws came over for dinner so I made beans, ham and cornbread for them and a huge salad for me. Well, the salad was so huge that just about everyone had some! I did have a wee little bowl of beans & cornbread but it was barely three tablespoons. So it was a baby cheat. =) The salad consisted of romaine, carrots, red cabbage, cucumber, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, spring onions, and sunflower seeds. After dinner, I had another tangerine. Yummm.

I just had a nice glass of freshly-made almond milk and now I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment