Wednesday, February 25, 2009

UTI Blues...

For the past week, I have been wrestling with a Urinary Tract Infection and have been feeling down and out. However, during the times where I wasn't uncomfortable, I experimented with sprouting buckwheat!

This is what my "sprout system" looks like:


This is what buckwheat looks like after two days of rinsing and draining:


I'm excited about my sprouts! Now I'm going to turn them into "Energy Flat Bread" as a base for my raw pizza! Woooohoooo!!
I also discovered a natural way to relieve the discomfort of UTI's .... pour the equivalent of a shot glass of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (such as Braggs) into a 16.5 oz. bottle of water and drink up. I drank half the bottle and felt immediate relief, so much so that I was able to sleep through the night. YES!!!

1 comment: