Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 4 of Fast - Six pounds down!

Today, I made a discovery. While making my lemonade this morning, I realized that the recipe called for 2 TBSP. of fresh lemon or lime juice and 2 TBSP. of maple syrup in 10 oz. of water, but all along, I've been making my lemonade with 20 ounces of water!! This is probably why I felt so weak yesterday. I corrected the oversight and today I feel GREAT!

I also attempted to drink the quart of warm salt water this morning to clean out the colon. BLECH!! Thank goodness I have the option of drinking the herbal laxative in place of the salt water because, as I managed to drink about 8 ounces, all I could think about was when I was a kid and had a tooth pulled. My mom would make me swish salt water around in my mouth to enhance healing. UGH! So, herbal laxative tea in the morning and night, I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment