Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 5 of Fast - Half way there!

Today is the mid point of my fast. As I mentioned in a previous post, I implemented the herbal laxative tea in the evenings and tried to implement the salt water in the morning. I managed to consume eight ounces on my first attempt and about four ounces on my second, but that was a no-go for me. so I've exercised my option of drinking the herbal laxative tea in the morning instead of the salt water. That is much more pleasant! And it has worked successfully, I might add. Last night, between 3:45 and 5:30, I visited the "throne of elimination" four times! I sure wish the urge to eliminate would happen at a more decent hour, like when I'm awake! But atleast I'm detoxing and the cleansing process is working.

I tried to do some exercise this morning and I felt it this evening. I did about 10 lunges and some bicept work. Plus, I did do some wallpapering which required a lot of stepping up and down on a stepstool. Every time I stand up to walk, my thigh muscles start burning and contracting. I think I'll skip exercising until I am back to eating.

On to day six....

No comments:

Post a Comment