Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kick-Off to 31-Day Challenge

It's been five years since I did my only 31-Day Challenge. Afterwhich, I remained high raw and felt phenomenal. That is until July of 2007 when I went through a pretty major lifestyle change. Although I stayed raw through most of the day, my dinners were usually SAD ... terribly sad, as a matter of fact! To the tune of 45 pounds, but that can also be attributed to my transition from an active lifestyle to a sedentary one. Well folks, it's time to get my life back on track.

I started this blog last year with the intention of "getting my life back on track" but didn't quite achieve the success I had desired. I re-read my first post and noticed I mentioned starting a 31-day challenge back then. Not sure what happened there!!

The first time I went raw was very easy for me. The second time, not so much. You really have to be in the right frame of mind, and although I started out that way at the beginning of this year, I vascillated a bit. I managed to lose 15 pounds, but I still have 20 more to shed.

So here I am again ... I decided to start a 30-day challenge tomorrow - October 1st. To keep myself accountable, I will be posting my daily consumption of raw foods. To motivate myself, I finally purchased a long-coveted item to add to my raw kitchen!


YEEEEHA!! If anyone needs a dehydrator, I have a cute lil Nesco American Harvest for sale! = )

Tomorrow's the day! I'm eager to start experimenting with new dehydrated snacks and getting myself to high raw again! Wooohooo!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment